BLAST – FAO 600
HYBRID OF A NEW GENERATION. MEDIUM – LATE HYBRID WITH VERY HIGH AND STABLE YIELD. STALK HEIGHT IS MEDIUM (approximately 270 cm) AND LOWER POSITIONED EAR (~90 cm).
- Hybrid forms cylindrical, excellent ear end and healthy 20 kernel rows. Large and deep kernel is in type of yellow dent corn. Very good ear husk coverage. Hybrid has high grain yield Silk is in characteristic red color
- Hybrid is resistant to stalk and root lodging because of its deep root system.
- Compared to its FAQ group BLAST is characterized by a very quick dry down rate
- Hybrid has high drought tolerance Its also tolerant to all econ omically important plant diseases.
- Because of its very high genetic yield potential BLAST responds well to fertilization and irrigation. If you invest more, you will gain more. Adaptable hybrid, recommended for planting in different environments. Best results are obtained in low-lend and regions.
- Recommended planting density: 69 000 plants I ha (to 21,5 cm), in poor soil conditions, adapt planting density by reducing number of plants, but not below 63 000.