DIMANA – FAO 300
HYBRID FROM THE STRESSAFE (STS)® LINE OF GENETICS OF THE LATEST GENERATION, FOR THOSE WHO CONDUCT INTENSIVE PRODUCTION AND HOPE FOR THE TOP RECORD YIELDS WITH LOW MOISTURE RATE. MID-EARLY HYBRID WITH HIGH AND STABLE YIELDS. SHORT STALK (AROUND 250cm) AND LOW POSITION OF THE EAR (~70cm).
- The hybrid forms around 18 rows of high quality kernel, that is massive, heavy and based very deep. The ear is cylindrical and healthy, topped with grains. The kernel type is yellow dent corn. Dimana provides high grain yield and excellent ratio grain/cob.
- The stalk is elastic and strong, resistant to breakage and root lodging. Deep and well ramified root system enhances the root lodging resistence, as well as it increases the hybrid’s tolerance towards drought and stress. STRESSAFE (STS)® approach has been implemented in the creation of Dimana.
- This hybrid is characterized by an extremely high drydown rate and quick grain moisture release period in the autumn. It is suitable for combine grain harvesting, with minimal or no expenses for the artificial drying.
- Dimana is tolerant towards almost all economically important plant diseases. It’s an adaptable hybrid, which makes it suitable for growing in various types of soil and agro-ecological conditions. It grows well in both plain and hilly areas, and achieves extraordinary yields.
- Due to extremely high genetic yield potential, this hybrid responds very well to optimal fertilization, achieving top yields. If irrigated, Dimana will have no competition. If the producer is willing to invest a little more in the production, this hybrid will return the favor with superior yield. Sowing this hybrid is highly recommended for the conditions of intensive agrotechnics.
- Recommended planting density: 76 000 plants/ha (at 18.5 cm), in poor soil conditions adapt planting density and reduce the number of plants, but not under 68 000.